High Quality Custom Made Whips In Kangaroo, Cowhide and Nylon for over 20 years.
I am a custom whip maker and do not have ready-made whips in stock. Any of the whips you see on my site were commissioned by clients. If you would like to have, a custom made whip for yourself or if you need to contact me for any site related business you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you would like. Pricing is based on whip length and materials used. My standard whips have 9" handles and the total whip length is measured from the end of the butt knot on the handle to the end of the plait at the fall connection. The fall, which is, about 30" in length and cracker are not included in the measurement. If you want something that differs from the examples of my work posted on the Galleries page, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Look at the Galleries page, which represents a small cross section of my product range. Each whip you see is a custom made to order whip and therefore each whip is different to some degree. I am always improving my whip patterns and these improvements will be reflected in new whips I construct, exact duplicates of any whip you see will not be possible because each whip has its own character, but the reproductions will be very close and the quality and durability I build in to each whip will always be the same. I take my customers’ needs as one of the top priorities of my business just under quality. In addition, I will do my best to work with you to make the best whip I can for you that will be exactly what you want. Moreover, if I feel that I cannot make the right whip for your needs I will refer you to someone that I think can.
The lead-time on orders right now varies with demand and I will be able to give you a more accurate lead-time estimate once a whip is commissioned. In order to commission a whip I request the commissioning cost for the whip to be paid in advance for me to start cutting out the whip. I currently only ship United States Postal Service.
A word to the wise, whips are not toys use them with care, if you strike an animal or a person with a whip it will cut them or worse it could break a bone. Wear protective eyewear when practicing with a whip, if the popper or point of the whip hits you in the face it could put out your eyes. The buyer is responsible for all liabilities associated with the use or misuse of any whip purchased. All pricing is subject to change at any time if there is an increase in price between the time an order was commissioned the balance due will be at the higher price. When a commissioned whip is complete, I will e-mail the client notifying them the whip is ready for shipment.
• - To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• - To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• - To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• - To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• - To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
This document was last updated on May 01, 2021